Red Card Homophobia: Campaign Round-Up
October 8, 2010
- We now have a forum, so if livejournal, facebook, twitter, and tumblr aren’t your thing, please feel free to participate there. That being said we now have 1,140 fans on facebook, 920 followers on tumblr, 777 followers on twitter, and 598 members on livejournal. And we are continuously growing!
(click to enlarge)
- Pink Banana World, a gay and lesbian social networking site, linked us in their 22 September news stack. Thank you! And welcome if you’re reading from there.
- Our friends at Liverpool Offside included us in their game recap from Liverpool’s recent Europa League match against FC Utrecht. Thanks LFC Offside! And football fans, please remember to use the hash tag #redcardhomophobia during your match tweets.
- We are also trying to raise money so that we can order Red Card Homophobia merchandise in bulk. If you can, please donate here. Any amount helps, even if it’s just 1 dollar, euro, pound, yen, or whatever your currency may be. As a note, and because you should know where your money is going: any profits we make from merchandise, and any further donations with be given to charity, or for any further expenses that RCH will have (different kinds of merchandise, events, etc), depending on how we grow.
- To that effect, we’d also like to open this post to any suggestions, comments, or questions that our readers have. We’d like to stress that this campaign is extremely new, grassroots, and, ideally, completely member-driven. We know that not everyone reading may be tumblr, facebook, twitter, livejournal, or forum savvy so if you have any suggestions or anything you’d like to see done please feel free to leave them in the comments here or send an email to redcardhomophobia[at]gmail[dot]com.